Nudie Made In Japans

broneck

Well as a representative of mynudies i will try to give some rep back to the MASA. When i tried it on i was impressed. The cut is 2nd to none as you would expect from nudie i suppose because your not really buying it for the quality ;)

The denim is some of the heaviest nudie have ever made and up there with japanese repros at 14.5 oz. The dropped yoke isnt that extreme its similar to that of the thin finn and definitely not any lower although the rise is higher than the ralf/joe. The denim isn't that dark but its nice none the less, its a break away from the fuzzy slubs of japanese denim. It also featured a bleached weft which is different from the RRDS and SSDS. You may have also noticed the thinner and longer beltloops which i guess would be paying homage to the 501.

Here are some pictures from mynudies

All photo credits go to Julien of mynudies.com

dsc00541uy5.jpg

dsc00539af6.jpg

dsc00542te6.jpg

The box

dsc00549wi0.jpg

They are definitely impressive in person. The denim is absolutely nicer than anything they have done before, but to me they still don't warrant the 375 price tag, as well as the fact that when you get down to it i just prefer a traditional cut and something a little less... gawdy i guess.

PS: if the cut and denim are what you're looking for, hit up www.denimbaronline.com (shamless promotion haha)

Guest Chocodove2
stuff like this makes me appreciate brands like iron heart - 21 oz denim for 160 bucks. completely "made in japan" too.

+ 1 for truth