Fuck All These

pretentious little fagboys that are still in highschool trying to delve into deep conversations with tough motherfuckers on here...shouldn't you guys be raping underage pussy...gettin drunk, smoking pot, or some shit like that. I see some of these kids tryna be all tough and shit,SohoFaggot and others, with there dipshit remarks...

Motherfuckers, grow some hairs on your balls, taste twat, fuck plenty of chicks, ditch fuckin highschool and do whatever else a young fuckin kid would do, you sound like little bitches talking about denim and what not, all pretentious and shit(only if your over 20 its alright to talk about denim and clothes)....NOW FUCK OFF

pretentious little fagboys that are still in highschool trying to delve into deep conversations with tough motherfuckers on here...shouldn't you guys be raping underage pussy...gettin drunk, smoking pot, or some shit like that. I see some of these kids tryna be all tough and shit,SohoFaggot and others, with there dipshit remarks...

Motherfuckers, grow some hairs on your balls, taste twat, fuck plenty of chicks, ditch fuckin highschool and do whatever else a young fuckin kid would do, you sound like little bitches talking about denim and what not, all pretentious and shit(only if your over 20 its alright to talk about denim and clothes)....NOW FUCK OFF

yea i should be getting drunk in the middle of the school day you dumb fuck... i actually have a future ahead of me, im going to an ivy league college this fall (upenn), so im not gonna do dumb shit that could ruin that. i love the hate, keep it coming. i have a ridiculous amount of free time during the school day, and i dont mess with chicks in my school so i just go to sleep in the library, lift weights, or browse the web.

and for you information, this weekend i got drunk at my own club's party at school and got brain from this chick in a classroom (largest event of the year @ my school, 700 kids, majority of which are from outside of school)... im doing me dont worry about that. i dont know why i typed that cuz people probably wont believe that anyway but yea lol. anyway yes i may be a pretentious prick on this website, but thats because im bored at school and have nothing better to do.

as far as talking about clothing, why not, i enjoy dressing well and learning new things (ie i didnt know WTF selvedge was early last year). have a nice day. you asshole lol.

now if youll excuse me ill continue to be tough and go watch 24

It seems like youre saying that anyone under 20 should not have an opinion about denim or anything that is being discussed on here. But isnt most of the fashion discussed on here originated or mused after kids under 20?

The whole concept of fashion is to each his own..in the short time ive been here ive read alot of threads dating back years and can you say that you were not a tad pretentious when you first came on here are you the same person you were fashion wise or personally that you were when you first came here. If you are well you are an exception.

I hate to poke my nose in what im assuming will be many testosterone driven replies based on throwing the word homo around as much as possible but i:ve seen a few posts about this and although some of the "Kids" on here can be annoying but who isnt annoying. With that said save for a few and i do mean few exceptions i have yet to see and deep conversations going on here at sufu. Furthermore refering to anyone online or yourself as a tough motherfucker is more than a little disturbing and juvenile.

I agree there are some dumbasses on here and alot of it could be because theyre young and dont know any better but who cares its a fashion board. I came on here to get more knowledge about denim swap ideas and thoughts with people and have something to do online other than shop and myspace and i have enjoyed myself so far and am sure it will only get better. I`ve worked in the fashion industry for awhile and Im aware that what I will ask is almost impossible on a board about fashion but can we cut the pretentiousness down .....all around.

WTF is getting brain from a chick? Is it ball bag sucking?

sohoAddict really is a massive fuck sandwich though... Ivy league school, lifting weights, and sleeping in the library, you really have embraced that soho lifestyle haven't you? you are so bohemian?

sohoAddict really is a massive fuck sandwich though... Ivy league school, lifting weights, and sleeping in the library, you really have embraced that soho lifestyle haven't you? you are so bohemian?

Brain is just a really romantic way of saying head. I think its latin.

thanks man i appreciate it

soho addict sounds like that kid in your highschool who always would want to hang out with the jocks or with the popular crowd, but could never really pull it off, so he would make up stories about how "trashed" he got over the weekend, or how he fucked some chick in the back of his shitty el camino, "but.. uhh.. she died, so i dont really have any proof.. "

fuck all those pretentious old fags that are still living off the superfuture boards thinking they're all pretentious and shit... shouldn't you guys be working or doing some pretentious shit. I see some dudes tryna by all smart and shit, with theirstupid rants.

motherfuckers, its the internet.

fuckin pretentious hags

fuck all those pretentious old fags that are still living off the superfuture boards thinking they're all pretentious and shit... shouldn't you guys be working or doing some pretentious shit. I see some dudes tryna by all smart and shit, with theirstupid rants.

fuckin pretentious hags

You over-use the words pretentious and shit. I'd say thats pretty pretentious of you, and shit.

:rolleyes:

man i have so much internet hate for you

I have some internet love for your avatar to off-set your anger...

my post was a (10)

... it's not funny if i have to explain it.

i know you love me asuzano, you tell me almost every time i post =]

yea i should be getting drunk in the middle of the school day you dumb fuck... i actually have a future ahead of me, im going to an ivy league college this fall (upenn), so im not gonna do dumb shit that could ruin that. i love the hate, keep it coming. i have a ridiculous amount of free time during the school day, and i dont mess with chicks in my school so i just go to sleep in the library, lift weights, or browse the web.

Hahahahaha…..fuck off fag…no need for any explanations…regardless of your future plans its obvious your part of the “my child is soooo special” generation….I’m pretty sure you’re the offspring of “lets show are child with positive reinforcement” parents….have a life, go out and have a good time..no kid in highschool should be on the net so much..I guarantee you, a lot of the people on here are people who are afforded the time to do so…ALREADY GRADUATED FROM HIGHSCOOL…and you must be a dipwad if you could ruin your life by having a good time in highschool..learn to relax and have a good time.all things will fall in place…shit even I ditched a lot, fucked tons of bitches and still graduated honors…so fuck off now

BTW what the fuck is brain? Hahahaha

"the april 2007 newbies really come hard, don't they?

Not really, I’m just not afraid to say it how it is…you actually think theres people on here who feel different? Not really, the fact of the matter is a lot of fuckos are to chicken shit to say anything..theres only a group of individuals who call it like it is..much props to them fuckers]

"fuck all those pretentious old fags that are still living off the superfuture boards thinking they're all pretentious and shit... shouldn't you guys be working or doing some pretentious shit. I see some dudes tryna by all smart and shit, with theirstupid rants.

fuckin pretentious hags"

Fuck outta here moron…tryna steal my steez..I’m on a whole other level, your rant is the equivalent to an itch on my left nut…you pretty much hit the nail onn the head with the age comment..shit I would say about 50% or more are over 25..so in essence fuck off…I tyoe this shit while getting paid good..no need to be doing pretentious things when I could be here speaking truth to peons like yourself…understand one thing..my job affords me these thing:

1.abililty to be here and making a good amount of money

2.beat my wife

3.make more money

4.and beat my wife more..with the occasional rest in between

so in essence, your try lacked-luster …I commend you for your stupidity and being able to recognize it..now fall back

brad is truly a fool

word........