CYC Sample Sale Hookup

adrian

What exactly goes CYC make under their name rather than W+H/W&H? I've been loosely reading what people are saying about them, but I have no idea what types of knits, sweats, etc. that is under the CYC brand. Someone born some knowledge on me.

Yeah that's definitely a given, but I'm just curious for the cuts and materials because W+H uses some random ass shit, but the new super slim fit hoodies this season are fucking sex.

Dude, lemme know what's up at the sample sale.

will there be shawl collar sweaters?

i guess you don't know this yet, but it doesn't hurt to ask ^^

Weren't any shawl collared sweaters at the last sample sale they had in March, but not sure about this one... :confused:

Yeah that's definitely a given, but I'm just curious for the cuts and materials because W+H uses some random ass shit, but the new super slim fit hoodies this season are fucking sex.

Dude, lemme know what's up at the sample sale.

Since I'm only gonna go to the sale once most likely (kinda far away), is there anything you might want from it?? I'm guessing the new super slim fit hoody is what you want?? Slim chance that they might have it, but I'll check anyways ;)

Kane said that we have to wait until the next sale for W+H stuff. Sounds to me like it is going to be similar stock as the last sale.

Oh well, guess we'll have to be patient and wait till the next sample sale for the W+H stuff.

I went today and picked up a few tee's and a basic blank hoodie, which was decent quality, but not Spurce or W&H; the hoodie has the YKK zipper. The tee's aren't quite as fitted as I like, but for $3 I can't really complain. One of the tee's had a neck opening so small I couldn't get my head through, but thankfuly it fits my dad perfectly.

Now, when you say we have to wait until the next sale for the good stuff, does that mean next weekend? (11th and 12th)

adrian, how much are the hoodies/crews/tees?

thanks in advance

Last time the hoodies were $30, the crews were something like $15 or $20 (didn't buy any) and the tees were $5 - all prices Canadian (obviously) cash only.

I went today and picked up a few tee's and a basic blank hoodie, which was decent quality, but not Spurce or W&H; the hoodie has the YKK zipper. The tee's aren't quite as fitted as I like, but for $3 I can't really complain. One of the tee's had a neck opening so small I couldn't get my head through, but thankfuly it fits my dad perfectly.

Now, when you say we have to wait until the next sale for the good stuff, does that mean next weekend? (11th and 12th)

I'm wondering that too... I was able to get a hoody with a shawl neck that had a riri zipper though :eek: They also said that they won't be putting out any more hoodies since they put all of them out already. Let's hope that there's new stock for the 11th-12th and 18th-19th sale...

Last time the hoodies were $30, the crews were something like $15 or $20 (didn't buy any) and the tees were $5 - all prices Canadian (obviously) cash only.

The jackets were $40, zip up hoodies were $30, pullovers were $15, tees were $3, crewnecks were like $10-$15. Only thing that was cheaper this time were the tees. They're a steal at $3 :rolleyes:

Since I couldn't find enough stuff at the sample sale to satisfy everyone's requests, I decided to just post up pics of the stuff I got (whoever pm'ed the quickest gets dibs).

Dib List:

1.concealed- Didn't bring enough funds to get your size L crewneck, I can get it the next time I go to this sample sale though.

2.eastcoastrider27- First pick of the zip-up hoodies.

3.irbe- First pick of 1 or 2 tees, one crewneck, and either the zip-up hoody or pullover hoody.

4.herpsky- Didn't have any tiger fleece at this sale man :(

5.wEstSidE- Again, didn't have enough funds to get your large crewneck, I'll try getting it next time I go (maybe the 11th-12th one or 18th-19th).

6.Laughing Buddha- Second pick of 1 or 2 tees, zip-up/pullover, and a crewneck sweater.

7.Sammy You- If Laughing Buddha and Irbe take 2 tees each you'll get one tee (but you'll have more selection if they only get 1 each). There's one hoody or pullover left over for you for sure, but if the people above don't want the hoodies then you'll have more selection.

8. poopie boy- Since the tagged size M crewneck seems to be sort of small it might fit you... If the people above you don't take it then you have dibs. Sorry but I couldn't find anything that was really size small :(

9.prima- Hey, couldn't find any Supreme stuff, sorry man.

10.claim nyc & munkyballz- You guys have dibs on w/e the people above don't buy. I'll try getting the stuff you want if I go back to the sale on the 11th-12th or 18th-19th.

Pics and measurements:

White Zip-up Hoody GONE

Size Medium

Measurements: Length from the armpit down= 44cm / Chest= 54cm

CIMG4418.jpg

Dark Blue (almost black) Zip-up Hoody

Size Medium

Measurements: Length from the armpit down= 41.5cm / Chest= 55.5cm

CIMG4424.jpg

Purple Zip-up Hoody GONE

Size Medium

Measurements: Length from the armpit down= 46cm / Chest= 60cm

CIMG4432.jpg

CIMG4434.jpg

Black Pullover Hoody

Size Medium

Measurements: Length from the armpit down= 36.5cm / Chest= 58cm

CIMG4431.jpg

2x Black Crewnecks GONE

Size Medium (it's a tagged size M but it seems a tad bit small)

Measurements: Length from the armpit down= 40cm / Chest= 51cm

CIMG4422.jpg

Assorted tees TWO BLACK TEES LEFT

ALL tagged Size Medium

CIMG4438.jpg

Pm me if you need to ask anything, thanks! ;)

Buyer flaked on these items. Pm me if you're interested in them.

Black Zip-up Hoody with Grey cuffs.

Size Medium

CIMG4444.jpg

Just to let you know there's a small graphic at the back near the bottom.

CIMG4448.jpg

Black Tee

Size Medium

CIMG4442.jpg

White tee with something that looks like Levi's arcutate stitching at the top.

Size Medium

CIMG4425.jpg