acronym, anyone heard of it?

lindt

Surver is looking for an ACRONYM GT-J11X 3L Gore-Tex Jacket in size M for sale.

But first some background on surver. He is 1.75 m tall and weighs about 65 kg. Surver thinks he should be wearing a size Medium but he is not sure so he consulted the search engine and resurrected every single acronym thread from the dead.

If anyone has one please email him at [email protected]. Thanks.

Cute. He's got the girlfriend trolling for Acronym now too.

Surver has wavy shortly cut brown hair and deep blue eyes that you can get lost in for hours. Surver would like to be your friend if you look past the fact he ignores common forum etiquette rules.

Surver has wavy shortly cut brown hair and deep blue eyes that you can get lost in for hours. Surver would like to be your friend if you look past the fact he ignores common forum etiquette rules.

You've charmed me.

this was funny, dude registered in 2005 and his 10 or so posts were all from today in every single acronym related thread.

I wonder what size he is, though.

OVER 9000~!

he must be pretty desperate for acronym.

here's one for you : LOLSTFU

hmmmm...

im about 190cm i wear a L for a GT-J9TS which ISNT much bigger than a M if u look a ACR's measurements.... id suggest a S

id suggest you just wait till next season... i think almost all the acr shells will have a gravity pocket.... SO MAD :D i cant wait...

wait till next season.. there shells get better and better each season..

you might ask whats the difference?: from what ive noticed acr like to take old models and upgrade them, so the model your looking for will be better without a doubt next season.. ive seen product catalog and im telling you .. you wont be let down :D