Help purchasing Dior Homme item

jswanson3

BlackMessenger.jpg

I had actually been considering the monogram version myself, I had no idea this existed. I'm pretty sure the black version isn't available online, so I'd suggest you call a DH boutique. They do take phone orders, shipping is $35 or so, and you can find the NY and LA numbers in the "Dior Homme Denim" thread, or TheGrapist's proxy service thread.

The monogram version looks great too, though a little less subtle:

CoatedMessenger2.jpg

I have called all three Dior Homme boutiques in the US. The Las Vegas store was the only one that was exen remotly helpful, but all three said the US botiques did not order this bag.

Maybe someone in Europe could help me out?

I will now pay 20% on top of the bag, thats $100+ just to buy a bag and ship it to me (I will cover shipping costs of course).

I'll check the Dior concessions in Harrods and Selfridges but if I were you I'd try calling Saks Fifth Avenue, that's where I picked up my monogram one.

Any chance you could post a few pictures of it? I'd really like to see a few closer shots than those available online. Also, how much was it at Saks? It's $504 at Diabro, but the shipping is pretty high. Overall impressions would be great too - quality / value : price?

• 2 years later...