would these shrink?

kenthenoob

I doubt they would shrink too much but any natural fabrics You need to be careful washing in order to minimize shrinkage. Excessive heat should shrink them. Distressing down not totally negate the effects of shrinkage because they may not have used processes that would necessarily pre-shrink the fabric for you.

Short answer is that if you wash and dry those with heat they will shrink. This could be presumptuous because I have not dealt with those pants particularly but that is my educated guess.

I don't believe it's because they've been washed, but because they're made out of canvas. Shrinking mostly comes from unsafornized jeans which is a mark in vintage denim *notably Levi's and repros* therefore you shouldn't need to worry too much with modern jeans, unless stated.
exactly, because denim is the ONLY fabric capable of shrinking

If you wash your jeans in SALT water it will help minimise color loss, another tip to keep your jeans' shape (after a few wears you will notice a them to be a little looser), I put mine in the dryer for 10-15mins on low/med heat and then dry flat. Hope this helps...