Va. Tech SF'rs

Carl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsmeJT
The guns were illegally obtained, the serial numbers were rubbed off. This is one of the few times where you have to aknowledge that gun laws had nothing to do with it. This guy was quite obviously nuts and if he couldnt get a gun he probably would have improviced a home made bomb or something.

Personally, I blame video games and Marlyn Manson.

the us has entrenched right-to-bear arms into the constitution. invariably making it easier for a person to own a gun and meaning there are loads of guns in your country.

presumption of innocence and a right to own guns, will always go wrong as you allow sociopaths like that an easy means to kill people.

even if there's legislation, they can be straw purchased with relative ease

that's just fucking stupid.

nobody should have guns.

Guest itsmeJT
You are a moron. Just try not to ever speak.

Still with us I see or are you typing from a maximum security sex offenders institute?

You fucking freak.

i got a few korean friends and theyre cool. hope theres no backlash from koreans because of this incident.

^ 'head shot' is an actual term in the Korean language now. Trust me, I spent 2 years with Korean middle schoolers.

.. please don't neg rep me for being Korean...

the us has entrenched right-to-bear arms into the constitution. invariably making it easier for a person to own a gun and meaning there are loads of guns in your country.

presumption of innocence and a right to own guns, will always go wrong as you allow sociopaths like that an easy means to kill people.

even if there's legislation, they can be straw purchased with relative ease

that's just fucking stupid.

nobody should have guns.

Blah blah blah...32 people died. It was not the guns fault, so leave it alone. Create a gun law thread if you like.

Guest itsmeJT
Blah blah blah...32 people died. It was not the guns fault, so leave it alone. Create a gun law thread if you like.

you're right, guns have nothing to do with gun crime you dolt.

and whoever said he would've simply moved on to bombs, that's quite the assumption. I assume he also would've mastered knife throwing? Y/N?

you're right, guns have nothing to do with gun crime you dolt.

and whoever said he would've simply moved on to bombs, that's quite the assumption. I assume he also would've mastered knife throwing? Y/N?

You simply have no grasp of the situation or the realities of the world you live in. If he did use throwing knives would you ban all pointed edge objects? As stated before, this is one of the few times you need to look at the bigger picture. If this was a 15 year old who legally bought a gun at Wal-mart then you would have an argument however this inst what happened. It was an illegally obtained gun, that would have been procured whether or not 'people are allowed to own guns'

This is the last I'll say about it because this derail wasn't the purpose of the thread and its a huge disservice to those that died.

If he did use throwing knives would you ban all pointed edge objects?.....It was an illegally obtained gun, that would have been procured whether or not 'people are allowed to own guns'

Hmm I dont think that was his point. The point about it being stupid to allow guns is, it is practically impossible to kill more than a few people with a knife, or any non ballistic weapon. You got a big ass sword you can only reach a few people before everyone runs away, or tackles you. There would certainly be no way to kill 32 people at one time in a public space with a knife.

and I read the gun was obtained legally. he had the receipt.

Guest itsmeJT
You simply have no grasp of the situation or the realities of the world you live in. If he did use throwing knives would you ban all pointed edge objects? As stated before, this is one of the few times you need to look at the bigger picture. If this was a 15 year old who legally bought a gun at Wal-mart then you would have an argument however this inst what happened. It was an illegally obtained gun, that would have been procured whether or not 'people are allowed to own guns'

This is the last I'll say about it because this derail wasn't the purpose of the thread and its a huge disservice to those that died.

If he did use throwing knives I'd be amazed he managed to kill 32 people.

If the US did not allow people to have guns, it would be much harder to obtain them, legitimately or not. Do I need to reiterate?

How would the US banning guns stop someone from obtaining a firearm on the black market?

Are there drugs in Singapore?

Its all well and good to say people shouldn't own guns, and I agree with you. However this case is hardly the best example to prove your point.

I'm quite sure he didn't have a receipt for these guns that had their serial numbers filled off.

If he did use throwing knives I'd be amazed he managed to kill 32 people.

If the US did not allow people to have guns, it would be much harder to obtain them, legitimately or not. Do I need to reiterate?

If they banned guns, then only cops and criminals would have them. That doesn't make me any feel any safer.

Guest itsmeJT
If they banned guns, then only cops and criminals would have them. That doesn't make me any feel any safer.

You're so right, career criminals go on killing sprees on innocent people as much as crazy, stay-at-home sociopathic introverts. Oh wait, no!

It's this logic that will ensure this won't be the last school massacre in the US.

Guest doubletap

whatever, whatever... when you're going to have a lot of guns, you're going to have a lot of gun crime and America is full of gun crimes. coincidence?

I remember just 2 years ago when we had the DC sniper (my boy almost got shot in that incident... he had to go testify against mohamed) and than last year also in centrville we had another student sniper taking shots at a police station.

shit is crazy. the original purpose of the 2nd amendment was for people to be able to raise a militia in case of an unjust gov. it wasn't to create a gun industry/culture.