London Update?

gentleman

im going to be in london in may for 6 days and kind of lost touch with whats going on. the last time i was there was in 2003, and i was much more into going to all of the clothing shops and going out.

this time around, im 26 and planning on eating more than shopping (especially with the $ sucking so much). id still like to get some advice on what to check out...namely art galleries, good pubs or nightlife, and some other stuff i shouldnt miss.

anyone have a website that lists london concerts?

thx

im going to be in london in may for 6 days and kind of lost touch with whats going on. the last time i was there was in 2003, and i was much more into going to all of the clothing shops and going out.

this time around, im 26 and planning on eating more than shopping (especially with the $ sucking so much). id still like to get some advice on what to check out...namely art galleries, good pubs or nightlife, and some other stuff i shouldnt miss.

anyone have a website that lists london concerts?

thx

Whereabouts are you staying? And what kind of music are you into?

Theres loads of stuff coming up at the Jazz Cafe...

http://www.meanfiddler.com/displayPage_jazz.asp?PageID=387

This site is good for stuff of an arty/cultural nature...

http://www.kultureflash.net/current/

I wrote up a list of stuff to do for a friend of mine a few months ago who was starting university over here - its a little 'obvious', and written with a poor student in mind, but i'll private message it to you anyway. If you want tips on something more extravagant give me a shout.

i wanna go to england to watch some EPL games.

is it hard to get tickets?

manchester beat roma 7-1 hahaha nice

Yeah - it can be, especially if you don't have a supporters membership card.

Go and see a lower league London team - QPR, Millwall, Leyton Orient - cheaper and a little more... raw.