Denim nerds: ID Kele's jeans!

Uncle Buck

Hello denim experts,

Here is a chance to use your powers of encyclopedic jean knowledge for good instead of solopsistic vanity! (Or at least for my solopsistic vanity instead of yours). Can somebody please identify these jeans that Kele from Bloc Party was wearing at their new york show? They are nice jeans and I want a pair. Photos here: http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/42078-photos-bloc-party-new-york-ny-033007

They are black, with arcuates and a relatively slim fit, but damned if I don't see too many other identifying features. Anyone who figures this out is a true champ in my books.

Thank you gentlemen! I am going to try to pick a pair of these up. Not usually a Levis fan, but I think they look great.

Due to the color of the denim and the width and color of the arcuates, I would say they're almost certainly Levi's Capital E black rigid, and thus most likely the stacked skinny model. I don't know that they made the matchstick in that same black rigid denim, which is too bad, because it's quite a nice color, akin to the Dior Homme black raw denim (in color only, not construction), but $150 less.