nudie wash questions

home

first of all, is there a big difference between the 'dry comfort' and 'dry' versions on the SSK? i'm guessing the 'dry comfort' has a little more stretch for it, but for the sake of raw denim, 'dry' is the better choice? Please correct me if my assumption is wrong..

secondly, if a pair of SSK is listed on a certain auction site as 'Dry Stretch Indigo SSK', would it be say to assume they are talking about the 'dry comfort' version....or is does the normal 'dry' version have a stretch to it as well? (I've tried contacting the seller to no avail..)

04d1_1.JPG

Picture is crappy, but can you guys help me decipher which wash the seller is selling?

cheers guys.

first of all, is there a big difference between the 'dry comfort' and 'dry' versions on the SSK? i'm guessing the 'dry comfort' has a little more stretch for it, but for the sake of raw denim, 'dry' is the better choice? Please correct me if my assumption is wrong..

secondly, if a pair of SSK is listed on a certain auction site as 'Dry Stretch Indigo SSK', would it be say to assume they are talking about the 'dry comfort' version....or is does the normal 'dry' version have a stretch to it as well? (I've tried contacting the seller to no avail..)

04d1_1.JPG

Picture is crappy, but can you guys help me decipher which wash the seller is selling?

cheers guys.

Both have 2 percent Elastane in them. I believe the Dry is a bit looser in weave, so its a bit comfier. The Dry Comfort comes with tone in tone backpocket stitching so I think the ones pictured are the ordinary dry... but if the tag says Dry Stretch its the same as Dry Comfort... color differs between Dry and Dry Comfort too.

The Dry Comfort comes with tone in tone backpocket stitching so I think the ones pictured are the ordinary dry...

thats what i thought too, but i wasn't sure if that was the case 100%. Can anyone confirm or bust?

but if the tag says Dry Stretch its the same as Dry Comfort... color differs between Dry and Dry Comfort too.

thanks for your help mate.

Hi I really want a pair of dry blue but was not sure the difference between the Thin Finn Dry Blue and Thin Finn Comfort. Are the colors and wash the same? I know it is less stretchy and the lining on the pocket is a different color. Are the thin finn dry blue similar to the cheap Monday dry blue? Can someone help me out? Thanks!