Battles - Mirrored

Servo2000

New Battles album coming out soon, as well, the video for the first singer 'Atlas' just got released recently.

Got the album through, as far as your concerned, perfectly legit means. Plan on buying the thing when it comes out, I've been in love with these guys since the beginning, and the album is good so I figure I'll support them. No chance I'll ever see them live, unfortunately, since they never seem to get out the West coast. Which is too bad, because that really sounds like the ideal way to experience the band.

• 4 months later...

bump! how did this not get more love? This album is GREAT.

I'm not sure how I feel about their use of 'vocals' or whatnot, I mean they're good, but idk!

anyway, Snare Hangar is my favorite off the album, it's so good and pop-ish.

Love this band, love this album.

• 1 month later...

seeing battles at pitchfork fest in chicago this year was the SHITTTT... by the time they went on, i had already had like 6 beers, so i was cold chillin. the drummer is one of the craziest fuckers out there...he had his crash set up like three feet above his head, so every time hed go for it, hed have to almost stand up a little bit. and the lead guitarist had a crazy fro. great band though, great effects manipulation.