FS: Practically New Burberry Duffle (approx) Sz 44

I know that some of you dudes have been looking for duffle coats and this is an unbelievable deal in my opinion.

Burberry Duffle Coat Size 44

I bought this coat from a very reputable seller on ebay, and despite my desperate tries to make it fit, it's simply too large. There are currently no size markings on the coat, so please check my measurements if interested, although I'm nearly certain that it came with a sales tag marking it as a 44. I have worn this coat exactly five times, and it's basically brand new. Here are measurements: Length-40 inches, Chest (pit to pit) 23 inches, Sleeve (from shoulder seam) 24.5 inches. I still have the extra buttons. This is a really great coat and I plan on getting one that fits. Asking $150. Price includes shipping to the US.

burberry1.jpg

burberry3.jpg

burberry2.jpg

burberry5.jpg

burberry4.jpg

i think they're the same thing.... i think that you would be wrong in this case--in a strict sense-- as burberry calls them duffle coats (as evidenced by an interior label reading "premium duffle coating"). maybe someone else knows of some more nuanced distinction between the two, but i'm unaware of one.