Helmut Lang jeans with no back yoke!?

jwied82

Got these off ebay. Fit pretty nicely and look good on, but i instantly noticed they dont have a back yoke, which i found to be strange. Also have more trouser styled front pockets, so i guess this is like a trouser cut, but when they are on they pretty much look just like a normal jean. .The tag only says classic denim but doesnt say the cut or the year produced like other helmuts ive seen. Anyone seen these before/know what the fit is called and when HL made these?

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

Not true. Just because it doesnt have the year doesnt make it fake. The later generations of Helmut Lang jeans after 2000 do not have the year in the label. I have seen 1997, 1998 and 1999. Never 2000 and beyond.

Further, who wants to fake Helmut Lang jeans? Its not like they are priced like Dior Homme jeans or flying off the shelves.

pics of the fit, as requested.

they are tagged size 27, but i normally wear 28s (tight fit) and 29s (more relaxed but still slim on me). The waist is a little snug now, and the back-pockets sit a little high because of the construction of the jeans, but im sure theyll stretch a bit with wear (whenever i get around to actually wearing these!). Overall i think they look really nice.

In terms of purely how the feel being worn (at least in the waist, seat, and upper leg), the closest thing i have is no-wash JR Calis.

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3633.jpg

IMG_3634.jpg