purestcut, new online store for aussie stuff

dumadiscount

wait what is the web address? I keep getting

Safari can’t open the page “feed://www.purestcut.com”. The error was: “unknown error” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1) Please choose Report Bug to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.

that stuff is really pretty amazing. Are the cuts on all of these actually oversides like that or are they just large sizes that the models are wearing?

yeah a lot of the material boy stuff is designed slightly oversized or slouchy...

i bought a mjolk suit january 06 .... was on sale cost a fortune like 900AUD and the quality is garbage ... very very disappointing !

Unlucky. There was a royal blue velvet mjolk suit (or maybe just pants) that i was eyeing but after much deliberation didn't buy due to price. Pretty glad I didn't now. I will stick to my Saba suits.

can anyone provide insight on material boy's sizing? i'm considering buying the round neck tee but i'd rather not spend 100 on a t-shirt without knowing if i liked the fit. i like wearing a large in most brands.

officially:

0 - extra small

1 - small

2 - medium

but really they're half size larger than average because of the style.

btw, anyone buying from outside australia, no gst and conversion rate in your favour.

let me know if you need any more info