w)taps s/s '07 - "NO GUTS, NO GLORY"

Aeros

^ SPEX: JUDGING FROM YOUR ANSWER TO MY QUESTION ON WHETHER HE SPOKE ENGLISH OR NOT, I WAS SURPRISED TO LEARN THAT YOU HAVEN;T EVEN MET THE MAN?

SHIT DUDE, YOU COULD BE HIS BIOGRAPHER.

YET, YOU STILL CAMP OUT AND YOU STILL BUY, AND THEN YOU DEFEND THE CREATORS ON A MESSAGEBOARD?

WHAT?

I KNOW YOU DO IT FOR YOU, BUT GOT ANY GIRLS LATELY?

What has this got to do with clothing? You think girls fall over guys who wear dior homme? Is that all it takes?

This is a clothing forum, for people interested in clothes, so the "I buy clothes to hit on women" argument doest really apply?

Don't be surprised to find people who are generally interested in this things for their own satisfaction.

^ SPEX: JUDGING FROM YOUR ANSWER TO MY QUESTION ON WHETHER HE SPOKE ENGLISH OR NOT, I WAS SURPRISED TO LEARN THAT YOU HAVEN;T EVEN MET THE MAN?

SHIT DUDE, YOU COULD BE HIS BIOGRAPHER.

YET, YOU STILL CAMP OUT AND YOU STILL BUY, AND THEN YOU DEFEND THE CREATORS ON A MESSAGEBOARD?

WHAT?

I KNOW YOU DO IT FOR YOU, BUT GOT ANY GIRLS LATELY?

what? whats your point?

Although I hate to jump to any conclusions based on this one pic, it looks like they have fallen victim to the horrendous trends of streetwear. Bright colors and cartoony looking graphics just don't line up with the military streetwear aesthetic.

This spring, if NBHD and W)taps would just get rid of their stupid graphics/words ("Brigade"...what the hell is this?)

Spot on, the last season of nhbd/w)taps seems to incorporate simple garments, spoiled with needless Japanglish or graphic that just isn't needed, take this example from A/W:

wtapsgreaseod2.jpg

Front looks fine, but does it really need this on the back:

wtapsgreaseod3.jpg

Tet a masive Aerosmith fan or something??

W)taps also seems to be looking more nhbd/biker/pirate/punk/emo inspired than military. The Vans just look so emo.

The smocks have fine use of colour, i mean, who wants to walk around head to toe in black when concrete's melting, but the skull & bones just look so Ice Cream - a bit worrying really.

PS. what is the address for the Philosophy shop?