size 34 SuperSale SC, SDA, SAM

tec761

I have been stockpiling these denims for a while but unfortunately I have to pay hospital bills because my mom was in an accident. So I am selling them. These are very fair prices already so please dont waste your time with stupid offers. They are all unworn except the sugar cane 1947 which I wore for about a month. Of course I can take more pictures If you really want me to. as for measurements I dont have a measuring tape but most of them are listed on websites. Prices are low because I really need to sell these fast. And Shipping to confirmed address only please

239519727.jpg

I DO NOT HAVE MEASUREMENTS!. BLUEINGREENSOHO.COM does

Samurai S5000VX

Comes with Tag and arcuates

Size 34

Hot Soaked

$240

Sugar Cane 1945 one wash

Size 34

Lee repro one wash

just tried on once (i love these)

$200

Sugar Cane 1947

Size 34

Bought raw but hot soaked and worn for about one month

Sold!

Sugar Cane Okinawa One wash

Size 34

Sold!

Studio D'Artisan Xs-27 Christmas Jean

Size 34

Unwashed Unworn Raw

comes with a denim flag

Sold!

Samuari S5000BK

Size 34

untouched

Sold!

payment with paypal only. I have 95% positive feedback on ebay SCBAY04. And a good ammount of 100% positive feedback on some sneaker forums.

I am assuming the 47 canes are right beside the 45 canes yeah? So they are the newer canes without the arcurate on the back? I just wanted to clarify. Sorry to hear your bad news hope everything turns out.

If I am looking at the wrong thing and you have the 47 canes with arcurate intact I call dibs!