Waxed Jeans....

vvoc

i recently saw a pair of waxed dior jeans from the luster line...and wow they look great, yet again i saw something from dior that looks great but is way out of my price league...so does anyone know of any other brands that sell waxed jeans? I heard april 77 does? does APC? anyone have pictures of them wearing their waxed jeans? anything "special" about waxed denim...basically this thread is dedicated to everything and anything about waxed denim....DISCUSS! lol, thanks!

i saw pics of the thin finns on mynudies...ehhh lol, whats pour homme? never heard of it? any pics of anyone wearing the april 77 pixels? sounds promising...

but for some reason i cant get over dior hommes waxed jeans, especially the destruction on the legs... i have a love/hate relationship with dior, i love their items, hate their prices.

i thought it was from luster? guess i was off... i think april 77 would prob have the nicest fit (sized up prob) of waxed jeans....is there any sort of benefit of waxed denim aside from aesthetics? is it like waterproof? stainproof? or just plain badass?

i dont get why there aren't more waxed denims from designers...any specific reason?

btw these are the ones i was talking about and youre totally right its strip:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dior-Homme-Campaign-STRIP-WAXED-RIPPED-JEANS-Sz-34_W0QQitemZ270098464028QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

good shit.

i thought it was from luster? guess i was off... i think april 77 would prob have the nicest fit (sized up prob) of waxed jeans....is there any sort of benefit of waxed denim aside from aesthetics? is it like waterproof? stainproof? or just plain badass?

i dont get why there aren't more waxed denims from designers...any specific reason?

btw these are the ones i was talking about and youre totally right its strip:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dior-Homme-Campaign-STRIP-WAXED-RIPPED-JEANS-Sz-34_W0QQitemZ270098464028QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

good shit.

Its just aesthetics. But do be careful on how you sit because it might cause the wax to peel. You might wanna try Diors or if ur on a tighter budget get the Lee black coated denim. Looks really similar to the Dior you just posted except they don have the rips.

Oh boy, was it a long time ago I talked to you guys here on SuperTalk. I guess I mostly hang out on mynudies considering my business.

Anyway, to the point, I see you discussing waxed denim.

We currently have the Nudie Jeans Even Steven Ecru Coated Black in stock. Let me tell you how awesome they are: THEY ARE BLOODY AWESOME!!! Sitting here comfortably in a pair myself.

AND, if you make your way over to mynudies.com you'll find a coupon code for a great 20% discount on these jeans.

Enjoy!