Against America Apparel?

photo

Hey I just came across this link, http://www.knowmore.org/index.php/American_Apparel%2C_LLC regarding research that was done on American Apparel. It discuss' conflicts with UNITE regarding Union practices, workers rights at AA, harassment in the company, ad campaign, influence in politics and AA's future. I found it a pretty interesting article. I was just wondering on what other peoples thought are on AA as it is a fairly major company in the market place? As well I know alot of people discuss the clothes, ie fit, as well a few people have even offered the clothes at wholesale, just wondering on their dealings with the company. Would anyone have comparable company's that make similar fits to AA clothes or company's that are becoming more ethically based, ie fabrication, organic cotton, or hemp products?

Don't know what happened there. Tsukasa how can you not think about the ethics behind a company though, especially when the company has promiently stated they are against sweatshops then turn around and have all this negative attention of how they treat their emplyees?