Valentino Jacket - 2Way

Hi Guys,

Im new here but have been selling quite a bit of stuff on Ebay within the last few months.

Ebay ID: jermiez

paypal: [email protected]

FOR SALE: The Valentino Jacket as shown was bought for 800 USD

Iv only manage to wear them lightly twice because I fell in love with another jacket almost as soon as I bought this. So I would say its almost BRAND NEW!

The outer layer of the jacket can be taken out and both worn separately.

LAST PRICE OF 300 USD on this piece including shipping from UK.

SALE WILL GO ON TILL THE END OF TODAY. After that, thread will be closed. there was one offer on that price but he has not replied so yeah...

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Your GAIN is My Loss of A LOT OF USDs!!! damn....Thats like more than half price from what I got it for!! WTF!!!

39762489_o.jpg

39762498_o.jpg

39762490_o.jpg

24728215_o.jpg

24728238_o.jpg

24728270_o.jpg

24728379_o.jpg

24728427_o.jpg

Iv really decided, this jacket will only go at that price for another 2 - 3 more days at most. Friggin losing a lot of crap money iv spent on that!

Even though I really need the cash, I cant make it any lower, so yeah, il rather just keep it after that and you WILL NEVER find another that CHEAP ever n ever n ever again................. cheerios bruddas

Alright folks, iv got an offer but still hoping for a last min crazy buyer to offer me a good price or it goes to da MAN who PMed me with his best offer when its settled.

So, hurry up!!! the clock is tickin..........................................................

LAST LISTED PRICE OF 300 USD. No more bargains.

There was one interesed. Will not mention names but yeah, no reply from him atm...

Looking for a quick sale.

If you want, you can send the cash by paypal to [email protected] and then post a msg here so that no one else dumps extra cash to my account.

Alternatively, if you really want it safe, can deal through ebay, you can check my nick 'jermiez'. I have done quite a bit of deals in the last 6 months. If through ebay, there will

be EXTRA charges as ebay will charge their fookin sellers for listing fees n FV fees as well.

LAST BURST OF FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright guys, im heading out for the town's Roman Romp night out! woohoo!!!

hope to get an offer by the time i get back or im just gonna fuckin trash this

bullshit thread!

Adios amigos