quick q about diors

rocker4life

i just dropped by a store here carrying dior stuff. they had lots of dior and so as other designer's stuff. i was looking at the jeans, specifically the raw diors. my problem is that the store attendant was not very knowledgeable about it, that they do not know if they are 19cm or 21cm. the store didn't have a measuring tape so i didn't get to measure the hem. the question is: do dior jeans have a distinctive touch that makes it different from one another?(tags, labels, etc.)..

there's a WHOLE thread on Dior jeans so I am pretty sure any question you post in there will be answered if not already. the tags on Dior jeans as far as I know do not distinguish 19cm (slimmer cut) from the 21 cm cut and it does not give the season (year it's made) info that Dior tops and dress pants have. hope this helps and check out the other thread!

I forgot the first numbers but the tag codes for the two different hems are:

19cm

6HH(?)6(?)011XXXXXXX

21cm

6HH(?)6(?)015XXXXXXX

Question marks are for the numbers i'm unsure about but those are not as important anyway, I think they're for season codes. The 011 vs 015 shows which is the 19 and which is 21.