Manhattan - Earnest Sewn & 575?

Guest two_one_two

Guest two_one_two

Helloooo, could anyone hook me up with some places in manhattan (preferably in greenwich village or soho) that sell earnest sewn or 575 jeans? much thanks.

bloomingdales in soho, barneys coop on 61st and madison, steven alan usually has some ernest sewn... if you are gonna be in nyc though, you might as well spring for some real deal denim.

You're a fucking idiot.

Let whoever buy whatever.

"real deal denim" what the fuck is that?

Stop thinking you're so up on denim because you got yourself some Dry japanese selvedge jeans, big fucking deal. As if you didn't know that it ain't cool anymore either.

^^

+1 (on ATS's post). this is the jetset forum, not superdenim; so if you must flame on someones denim preferences, do it there, not here (but really, don't do it there either, cause it's lame).

but my real curiosity is: how can the OP's user id be two_one_two if he/she doesn't live in NYC???

Just go to the actual ESewn shop in the meatpacking district. You can actually have them customize and make your denim for you.

^^

+1 (on ATS's post). this is the jetset forum, not superdenim; so if you must flame on someones denim preferences, do it there, not here (but really, don't do it there either, cause it's lame).

but my real curiosity is: how can the OP's user id be two_one_two if he/she doesn't live in NYC???

interesting. and his/her avatar is the 2 train.

bloomingdales in soho, barneys coop on 61st and madison, steven alan usually has some ernest sewn... if you are gonna be in nyc though, you might as well spring for some real deal denim.

Shut up. I love my Ernest Sewn Fultons. They're going to be in heavy rotation this spring/summer, when I can't be bothered to sweat balls in my sammies

Guest two_one_two

i am a fraud, and also was at a lack of creativity when choosing a user name. apologies.

but thanks for the help yall.