HK and SHANGHAI shopping spots???HELP PLEASE?????

flex1

I know that there is already a section for this in another forum, however i've been told it is rarely updated and is quite outdated. This forum will generate more information I hope in the short time I have. sorry in advance.

I am leaving to shanghai and hk next week. Please provide any and all of the best places to visit for shopping.

For denim, ex 45 rpm, levi's, rogan, apc, blue blood, prps etc.

For shoes, mainly Nike , Visvim ( I really need a pair of visvim ftb)

For clothing, undercoverism, number nine, w taps, some bape..

also any cool women's stores for my girl?

Please provide addresses or locations, directions. Any help is most appreciated.

I am providing HK info here; don't have the addresses but google shall do the trick:

I.T. (www.ithk.com) stock a really good selection of denims, so does supernova (www.supernova.com.hk), check their websites for addresses. They might also stock the brands you mentioned, so check website for brand list. Ooh, and I think Comme des Garcon's opened a guerilla store, Address: Back Exit of Unit 11, G/F, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong

I.T. group has built a mini uraharajuku in Silvercord Centre at Tsim Sha Tsui, and shops include: A.P.C, Montage, GDC, X-Large, X-Girl, Tsumori Chisato

For gals, no girl can resist Tsumori Chisato, X-Girl (as mentioned), and CoiGirlMagic (which is on Paterson Street in Causeway Bay), and Levi's (I highly recommend a line they imported from Japan - Levi's Lady Style, which is v.reasonably priced and fits really well. Sizes go up to 28).

If it's big labels your gal's looking for, head to Lee Gardens (in Causeway Bay) or Pacific Place (Admiralty) for Louis Vuitton/Dior/Chloe and the likes.... but be warned, their selection is kind of crap (to me anyway, I live in London so perhaps the perception's a bit different)

If you want any more info, ask again :-)

This is all random.......