pride 33

mizanation

Your Gomi got the ever loving shit smacked out of him.

And Nog went down. What a night.

Henderson is now a god. "Or join Wanderlie at his afterparty at the hospital'.

Your Gomi got the ever loving shit smacked out of him.

And Nog went down. What a night.

Henderson is now a god. "Or join Wanderlie at his afterparty at the hospital'.

yeah, what a night!!!!

i saw three of my heros utterly DESTROYED.

i knew nick diaz was gonna be a baaaad match up for gomi.

well, at least hayato sakurai represented. lucky you, you can train with him and matt hume if you go to AMC ;)

hey, but i still think pride 33 was better than most UFC cards i have seen. it's gonna be very, very interesting to see what will happen now.

Yeah that Pride was better than the past few UFC's. Im just hoping that when Wandy was running backstage after he got smashed, it was because he didnt want to miss Danas call offering him to come to the UFC.

But damn...Lil Nog...wow.

gomi gettin smacked around like that was not a good look but damn whats up with diaz? dude must punch like a girl if he's not puttin someone down after THAT many to the face. if diaz didnt pull that submission out of his ass i think the result might've been different.

oh and i refuse to believe that was actually silva in the ring.

word is that silva was very, very sick before the fight. of course, silva being the champ that he is, didn't use that as an excuse. btw, hendo has been deathly ill before and still fought (he beat yuki kondo by decision).

gomi, has a granite chin. which is part of the problem. he relies on his chin for his "defense". he knows he can take more punishment than anyone in his weight class, so he takes a few to give one big one. only problem is nick diaz is also famous for his chin AND he usually fights at 170. the size difference was unbelievable. gomi is usually HUGE compared to his opponents. this time he looked tiny.

Im pretty sure he had a gyroscope planted in his legs so that he would never fall over. He was pretty much a dead man walking for a lot of that fight, yet he just wouldnt go down.

p33ve0802.JPG.JPG