Karmaloop

Holla

i've never actually bought anything from them, but there are always 20% off rep-codes floating around. apparently people sign up as reps for them and give out their code, the buyer gets 20% off and the rep gets like points or something... not sure exactly how it works. there must be someone here that has one. if not, check reesycakes.com

I've had a hard time with their customer service (ordered twice from them awhile ago) - they are pretty terrible with answering emails and picking up the phone. This is especially painful if you have a return or an exchange.

Shipping if pretty fast, although I think they ship by DHL, not UPS. But yeah I get a promotion code every other day for free shipping, 20% off, etc. etc. So hunt around for those.

yea, karmaloop uses DHL..very fast...i live in canada..bascially across the continent and i've gotten stuff in 2 business days...however...if u live in canada..expect to pay customs charges...

also..as everybody said...the rep codes are a good saver and easy to find