FS: bullet necklaces

red

WILL BEGIN AT END OF MONTH. MAYBE.

seeing the interest in ml's necklaces, im selling them as well. and there really isnt a limit to how many i can make.

so:

edit: much more bullets available. like 8 all in all. prices going to be adjusted due to shipping.

i dont have any pics right now, so ill post them later. theyre basically copperish/bronzish color and will be strung on metal necklaces. the ones they use for dogtags.

paypal only.

A 4 inch rifle-shell necklace would be intense. I'm sorely tempted to buy one just to have it, I don't think I'd be able to wear it without looking an absolute ass.

ive actually gotten lots of compliments on them. and on a military base too. and they arent so obnoxious as you might think. for a good example of one being worn well, chris and andrewfuncrew have some pictures. ill post those up later too once i get home.

ive actually gotten lots of compliments on them. and on a military base too. and they arent so obnoxious as you might think. for a good example of one being worn well, chris and andrewfuncrew have some pictures. ill post those up later too once i get home.

I think citing the tallest / skinniest person on the board and the other voted "most likely to be a model for sheer good looks" by said resident gay is basically cheating, but I know what you mean.

• 3 weeks later...