AuctionSniper.com - safe?

home

Never used this before, but an item that i am desperate to win is up on ebay with a few hours left to go, and i need to win it.

Went to sign up on the site, and they evidently asked for my ebay password (and username) now just wanting to make sure its all legit before i deal with the devil

thanks guys

(btw, is AuctionSniper.com the best sniper to go with?)

I'm not quite sure why you can't just snipe it yourself.

isn't it sometimes hard to time exactly when there is like 1 or 2 seconds left, without going to early, or heaven forbid, too late?

im pretty new to ebay, and i always seem to get outbid in literally the LAST second - i just assumed the people outbidding me were probably using a program and that i mays well jump on the bandwagon..

i say use at your own risk. i used it a few times back a couple years ago...my visa number ended up being used by someone else for mailorder purposes (i.e. the same card i use to pay my ebay fees). i NEVER use that card, so my only guess is that the person got the info from my ebay account...and the only person that would have access to that would be auction sniper. needless to say, i haven't used it since.

unless they/ebay have improved the security somehow, i say use with caution!