Help with denim fit

modual

Hopefully you guys can help me. I'm looking for other brands which make a fit similar to nudie slim jim. Basically a slim jean in the upper thigh and calves which doesnt taper in at the ankle. I guess this rules out japanese but i'm no expert. Someone told me the pbj-005 is very close to slim jim but i have no way of trying it on. Can any of you denim experts confirm this and also suggest other jeans which fit my requirements please

The Eternals, in my opinion, have better denim than the PBJ's, but I have a feeling that you won't like the loose fit in comparison to your Slim Jims. The rise is also on the high side of low rise. Use the sizing charts in comparison to your Nudies to estimate what size to get. If you'd like to err on the side of too slim get true to size, if not size up. I've heard that a PBJ 2 sizes up is slimmer throughout than a ton of other brands....

Guest engteach

I wear a 31 in both slim jim and pbj005; neither are bal constricting, but I think they fit the way they are meant to fit.

I just purchased a pair of Eternals. I'm really excited about them. I bought those in a 31 as well; i hope they aren't too small.