Prison or work?

mizanation

Low security prison (and you get to go home every night) or your current job?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Low security prison (and you get to go home every night) or your current job?

• Prison
    • My Current Job

would this be 5 days a week? Do i get weekends off? Can i call in sick to prison?

What would I do about vacation. What if there's an emergency? Is there a retirement plan at prison. How much will they match in the 401k prison. Can i steal pens and pencils from prison?

hmm. good point. i guess work doesn't suck as much as prison.

depends on length of time served. If this was like a "you sign into this for life" type of deal, I would probably do a job thing.

Otherwise, hell yeah prison. I'd take prison 7 days a week versus 5 of a regular shitty job. This is of course leaving pay out of the question.

id def. take my current job...at least i could deal with normal and different people each day..sadly, ive been "in the system" a handful of times and theres something really depressing about being behind actual bars...i think malcolm x said you can try and erase the experience, but you cant forget about those bars...theres some truth in that.

plus the food and the orange gay ass suit...and the retarded politics.