interest check: wtap authentics

kwonster

2lx6rsl.jpg

left my camera at school, heres a phonecam pic.

for everyone whos been pming me, i DONT know what sizes they have, as i only asked for my size (8.5). both colorways were on the wall, and these are 1st series wtaps (to the best of my knowledge). i dont know when the second series are coming, but they did say they were getting a big shipment of vans next fridays. k thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

i have finals next week but ill take a look again when im done. last time i went they still had authentics, they might have even gotten a restock but im not sure. they also got in the chaz slipons and sk8-his, the all blacks with clear soles and "syndicate" written on the side. no word on quilted chukkas yet for everyone thats been asking.

• 2 weeks later...

done with finals, went back around the stores seeing what they had.

no sz 9 in either color

size 11 black wtaps authentics

size 12 white wtaps authentics

didnt ask about other sizes.

still have neckface sk8 his, and the new syndicate slipons/sk8 his in a lot of sizes.

quilted syndicate chukkas coming in three weeks

new store opened up across the street with recent nike sb's (i dont know if anyone actually wants these)

camo+orange dunk his

purple suede lows

blue suede lows

puff n stuff

anyways, as usual send me a pm if anyone wants anything. if anyone is located in vancouver im looking for someone whos going to the sample sale willing to pick up medium slimfit blacktiger/pinstripe hoodie and a longsleeve yellow shirt (with subtle striping) that i saw at american rag and liked until i saw the price tag.