irak waywt overflow

mlproject

Haha I didn't know how ugly Revok was.

Fuck LA.

I don't know if you were around when REVOK, SABER, NORM and SEVER were crushin SF. These cats brought a whole other level of bombin to the city. GREY, AMAZE, JOSH, or anybody else with the exception of maybe TIE, weren't hittin spots in the city like those cats were. Yes, LA crew was thick, but damn they made suckas kneel.

So you're assuming just because I'm young I don't know jack shit about San Francisco graffiti history? Yes I have seen MSK crush SF, did I say they didn't? I just said Revok was ugly as fuck. I dig the spots MSK hit. They were getting way up high when cats from SF at that time were doing streetside shit. I actually like writers who aren't from SF and come in to SF and leave a piece of their own.

I don't know if you were around when REVOK, SABER, NORM and SEVER were crushin SF. These cats brought a whole other level of bombin to the city. GREY, AMAZE, JOSH, or anybody else with the exception of maybe TIE, weren't hittin spots in the city like those cats were. Yes, LA crew was thick, but damn they made suckas kneel.

^Psycho City! i've got a ton of pics of the LA kids burning that shit up.

r.i.p. TIE by the way.