Anyone used Supreme Palace?

stadsvandringar

I was wondering if anyone has ordered from Supreme Palace before (it's an online select shop, kind of like concept shop). How would you rate them? They've got some stuff I'm interested in getting, but I don't know if it's worth pursuing.

A little background: I tried ordering some stuff from them in November or December. Filled out their order form, then no response. Emailed them, they asked me to confirm the order and I did, then no response again.

I'm wondering if that was just a momentary bit of flakiness, or if it's best just to avoid them alltogether. Are they reliable? Any satisfied customers?

as prima said, they're replies might be a bit slow and sometimes apparently they dont reply if something is out of stock, but you can try e-mailing again. also even though they update the site often a lot of old products are left there so some stuff might be out of stock even though its not mention.

overall they're reliable though, bought several times with no problems. the guy usually replies in a day, if you dont hear back for a couple of days e-mail again.

well i've stopped by their causeway bay shop and they seem to have alot more shit in stock than what you see on their website.

regardless, they're most definately legit. a buddy of mine recently picked up a pair of nbhd ripper jeans from em, took a while for the shipping but other than that, don't have much to worry about.