Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

can i get plus rep access? i wanna put up some stuff.

^ benjamin diamond. from stardust fame..

i think most of you guys are into that current electro house shit , but the funky house is where my heart is.... just wish i could find some clubs in dc that play this shit.

i think i should start a music blog... yay or nay?

Alan braxe remix of benjamin diamond - we gonna make it

http://s212534378.onlinehome.fr/BAF-files/madein1985/Benjamin%20Diamond%20-%20We%20Gonna%20Make%20It%20%28Alan%20Braxe%20Mix%29.mp3

if anyone can hook me up with either of his solo albulms i would be so grateful. i cant find it on waffles.fm

what would you do that's different than every other blog? could you post exclusive tracks?

and one of benjamin diamond's albums is on what.cd, 0 seeders though.

it would be more like.... this is what im feeling right now sorta blog...

i feel like i have shit that everyone NEEDS to hear.

would that just be ignored or do you guys care at all?

could you try to get that albulm? maybe in the super future it will be complete :D

ps

im wasted

what would you do that's different than every other blog? could you post exclusive tracks?

and one of benjamin diamond's albums is on what.cd, 0 seeders though.

could i get an invite to what.cd? tried to register but says user limit has been reached.

could you try to get that albulm? maybe in the super future it will be complete :D

ps

im wasted

that's basically what i do on my blog - http://www.analogstrike.com/

it should be titled "shit that i'm feeling right now".. as it ranges from all sorts of music, rants, images, clothings, sneakers, whatever.

i'll try to get the album but there are 0 seeders for it. that's what sucks about what/waffles... everyone uploading but no one downloading and spreading out the albums. i was stripped of my invites to what a little while back.. apparently when they revamped the invite system. nice.

ps

im wasted

swiftly; tell me what shit that everyone NEEDS to hear.

thanx

that's basically what i do on my blog - http://www.analogstrike.com/

it should be titled "shit that i'm feeling right now".. as it ranges from all sorts of music, rants, images, clothings, sneakers, whatever.

i'll try to get the album but there are 0 seeders for it. that's what sucks about what/waffles... everyone uploading but no one downloading and spreading out the albums. i was stripped of my invites to what a little while back.. apparently when they revamped the invite system. nice.

sick blog, + into my favs.

fuck new justice tune is so bad, evne the name sounds stupid, "hope"

it sounds like they just took a godsmack riff and put it over a 4/4 beat. and those stupid conan horns n regalia at the beginning that fade back in at the end? stupid as hell.

the song basically goes nowhere.

tisk tisk.

fuck new justice tune is so bad, evne the name sounds stupid, "hope"

it sounds like they just took a godsmack riff and put it over a 4/4 beat. and those stupid conan horns n regalia at the beginning that fade back in at the end? stupid as hell.

the song basically goes nowhere.

tisk tisk.

here you go

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77986514

so i'm listening to "emotronic" right now. pretty hard stuff. i like the ascending breakdown.

thanks for this. cool stuff. they're as yet unsigned? i wouldn't be surprised if ed banger picked them up and championed them alongside justice. EXPLOIT N HYPE YO.

so i'm listening to "emotronic" right now. pretty hard stuff. i like the ascending breakdown.

thanks for this. cool stuff. they're as yet unsigned? i wouldn't be surprised if ed banger picked them up and championed them alongside justice. EXPLOIT N HYPE YO.

he's not really doing anything groundbreaking/next-level, but he does have quite a few club bangers, which i find more fun or even interesting than justice post nazareth release. "yo," was probably my favorite.

i think i mentioned it, but i wish justice had just stayed "heavy metal."

he's not really doing anything groundbreaking/next-level, but he does have quite a few club bangers, which i find more fun or even interesting than justice post nazareth release. "yo," was probably my favorite.

yeah YO is a good track. there are a few pieces of the medley that look like they're other tracks they don't have up there. donovan for all intensive purposes are Justice redux though. and i can tell from listening to just these 4 tracks.

just wanted to drop some knowledge on you guys (in case you didnt already know it)

Dave Armstrong originally made Love is gone:

then DJ medhi cut it up hardcore into signatune. (basically the first minute of the next link)

then thomas decided to drop a banging beat underneath and made it into the sickest song ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN8fkKMA8vg

brillant in every fuckin step. just brilliant. i love daves version, i love mehdi's idea behind signatune, and i love thomas taking it to the next level.

i have a problem.

that justice track is a fake - apparently it's this bullshit's theme song

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=AwrwWsKxva4

thank god. that was the worst track i've ever heard.

Donovan was Killdahype... if you guys remember their Around The World remix, it was pretty popular last year. they also did a nice In The Club remix. YO is really sick though. i have a 320 version of it if anyone is interested.

i agree 1000% with justice staying heavy metal. fuck all their new shit, ie. klaxons/justin timberlake remixes. they should've stayed with the oizo - nazis remix style. soft.

also, that donovan guy has a teenage bad girl remix. teenage bad girl are banging

shitballs dude. where can i hear it? teenage bad girl are one of my favorite groups.