Thoughts on Howies New OSD

Lex2

In particular are they low rise? What is the leg opening? Info on the website is non existent, and they don't even have a picture of the back pocket detail. They claim it's 13 oz dry selvage, though. Was wondering if anyone has got any experience with this brand. Thanks!

Didn't try to Email yet, I think the self-righteous tone of the entire Website put me off initially. :)

Looks like the veggie indigo jeans have been on auction for ages now, and no takers.

Edited by Lex2 on Apr 24, 2005 at 02:25 PM

Quote:

Didn't try to Email yet, I think the self-righteous tone of the entire Website put me off initially. :)

Looks like the veggie indigo jeans have been on auction for ages now, and no takers.

Edited by Lex2 on Apr 24, 2005 at 02:25 PM

--- Original message by Lex2 on Apr 24, 2005 02:25 PM

It's probably worth bidding for the veggie Truthster jeans at around the same price of the OSDs.

It's a pity they don't show a back view on the site, or more details about shrinkage. Perhaps another online vendor has more pics.

I don't know about the 'New OSDs" but the previous version has a stitched 'coastline' logo on the back righthand pocket, and the bartacks holding both back pockets are red crosses.

I've had a pair of the new OSD's on order for nearly 4 weeks now, but am hoping to receive them this week.

I called them before I placed the order to ask about shrinkage, and whereas the old OSD's shrunk a fair bit the new ones apparently hardly shrink at all.