Would you wear this? Is this controversial?

youreit

You mean stars of david? Why the heck not?

Hell, even if they were pentagrams I'd wear it. But I doubt I would've bought it in the first place :3

What do you think is going to happen? You're not going to get jumped by roving Jew gangs. Do you live in Palestine? I dont think you have to worry about getting blown up either.

98% of my many friends growing up were jewish. i mean there were times i would think to myself, well damn, i might as well be a jew, seriously is this like the 6th bar/bat mitzvah i've been to this year?! lol. with that being said, i know my jewish friends who are a little 'looser' with the faith (i think, its either called 'reformed' or 'conservative') wouldn't even notice it unless they sat and actually studied it. on a quick glance it looks like stars of david and zebra stripes, not neccessarily camo . . .

my true israeli friends might take offense, but they also might think to themselves 'what a dumbass he doesn't even know what he's wearing' -- that is if you don't 'look' jewish.

if i saw youwalking down the street i would think 'aw, he's a jew and he's proud of it, go him!'

shit, better not be wearin this near any bloods, according to wikipedia, hexagrams are used in a few things, besides raelism, theres this one

One of the symbols relating to the notorious American street gang Crips, is the six point star. Its six points stand for love, unity, money, loyalty, wisdom, and understanding. This symbol is sprayed on walls and tattooed on crip members.