Soaked

tk1o48

just wore a pair of jeans i found for 15 bucks into the tub so i could stretch em while it dries. i wasnt aware of how much indigo this thing was holding. at first i thought i wont get much indigo loss. except when i got out, indigo started pouring out into the tub. the tub is almost black. Ive only worn this for about a couple days, and i just couldnt handle its tightness. is this good or bad?

As of right now it may seem that this is a bad idea, but in the long run what you have just done will help you out. Assuming that you do indeed have raw denim, by doing what you have done will allow your features(ie. honeycombs,wiskers) to stay in the correct locations after you decide to wash your jeans. As for the issue about tightness, the denim should strech out after a couple weeks. The rate at which the denim streches out depends entirely on what type of denim you have and on how furiously you use your jeans. As of now all you need to do is wear the hell out of your jeans.

Hope this helps.

well they are indeed stretched, enough to wear atleast. Anyways, im justafraid it lost a bit too much of its indigo so early in thegame. i can see some very mimimal fade in the whiskers. but still kinda worriied. thanks for you feedback. anymore?

They were 15 bucks who cares.

^true..but the learning process/experience with jeans imo is priceless and cannot be bought

well they are indeed stretched, enough to wear atleast. Anyways, im justafraid it lost a bit too much of its indigo so early in thegame. i can see some very mimimal fade in the whiskers. but still kinda worriied. thanks for you feedback. anymore?

sorry for the edit..didn't see your 2nd post

Honestly you shouldn't worry too much about the indigo loss. There are plenty of people on superfuture that have achieved awesome fades even after washing a handful of times. Just try to minimize future soaks before your first wash. The key to creating a pair of great jeans is just to wear them as much as you can.

Best of luck to You

thanks for your feeedback. its just that i like the fit of this jean. unfortunately bill tornades mens line is not in production in the US. got lucky finding these according to some other futurian. anyways i really appreciate your feedback.