Bill Tornade Raw Denim

tk1o48

Okay, just today i stopped by loehmanns to check out the half selvage lee's. I was dissapointed so i decided to look around the clearence section. I came accross a pair of Bill Tornades for sale at 14.99. Orig price at 98$. They were tagged size 40, and says made in France. I did some minimal research and found that Bill Tornade is a company based in Paris. Here are some pics:

dscn0884xq1.jpg

dscn0885lq5.jpg

dscn0886cs4.jpg

Does anyone have more information on this brand? Thanks

does anyone have more info on this brand?

Yes, they originate in Paris. They do not sell Men's lines in the US as of yet is what I was told, but they do sell womens. He must have been lucky to find those jeans. Most of the brand can be found in NYC (obviously). I was also told that by fall/winter 07 a full mens line will be available in the US to all.

Shit for $15 I would've bought a few for resale .. $29.99 on ebay they should've sold with the simple keyword selvage and Japanese somewhere decrip and/or title only brand name inclusion is keyword spamming fyi .. but being sure to mention in fine print they were not ( or dont say anything lol )

Would make excellent work jeans for someone who valued their money a little more and didn't want his $350 raws to see 8 hours a day of sweat blood and dirt ..

i couldnt find a measuring tape but as soon as i do, ill find the exact measurements. They are extremely tight one me. I have major bruises on the side of the waist from trying to force it down my sides for maximum strechage. Im afraid the inseam is a bit to short, and i dont know if they are sanforized or unsanforized. So debating whether i should invest time in it, or hot soak and see if its even worth it. The denim quality seems kinda weak. Very thin but looks nice from a distance.