Looking for nice hoodies?

Shorty Long

Why exactly do you want one from sweatshirtusa.com ?? :confused:

By the looks of it, they arent very form-fitting...

I got meself some hoodies off of americanapparel.net and they fit pretty well. I wear them most days because they are comfy as hell, and have a nice slim fit.

carhartt are like diamonds

and diamonds are forever

and yes, I could be talking about the superfuture diamonds

yeah...sorry about posting this on superdenim...it's just habit, i don't normally visit the other threads...i'm sure the 'powers that be' will move it eventually.

i can speak about the camber fit from experience, and they fit rather nicely...not too baggy at all...i'm a size 40 chest and the small works well for me. my experience with AA has been nothing but negative...every piece of clothing i've bought from them has come apart at the seams very early on...maybe that' s just my bad luck, but i'll probably never buy another piece from them.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Camber as well and I'm not that impressed. The zipper seems really cheap. If I recall correctly I believe it is plastic, but I could be mistaken. Maybe it's the big teeth that puts me off.

AA is wack. Their sweatshirts are fine for spring/fall when the weather is about 50-60 degrees, but below that they're not practical. They are too thin, poorly constructed, and lose their shape when washed.