FS: Rag and Bone RB6B Ash Black 36x32

fogg

I love these jeans, but they're just too damn big for me. The denim is amazingly soft and has a beautiful sheen to it under the light. They're RB6B in ash black and have only been worn once or twice. After wearing them I realized they were just not going to be wearable without cinching up a belt, so I washed them once in cold water and put them in the dryer hoping that they'd shrink and fit me. Unfortunately, they didn't shrink at all.

They've just been sitting on my shelf, so I figured I'd sell them to someone they'd actually fit. I'm asking $140 for them including shipping within North America by Canada Post Xpresspost (the fastest delivery service Canada Post offers), which includes tracking. On the off chance someone has this same jean in 34x32 and its too small, I'd also listen to trades (or for other black jeans in 34W).

Measurements:

waist - 18.5" across

inseam - 31.5"

leg opening - 9.5"

Pics:

HPIM0234.jpg

HPIM0238.jpg

These were taken with a flash so they make the color look a little more washed out than it is - the jeans are dark black.

These two are to give a better idea of how nice the denim's texture is and the subtle sheen it gives off (these were taken under direct light):

HPIM0246.jpg

HPIM0247.jpg