Sugarcane Okinawas Size 30 NWT

pwnzj00

Responses to answers

irbe78: I have a pair of Nudie RRDS and I'd say they fit just a TAD bit baggier, but that of course could be due to me being used to APC new standards. I enjoy the fit, I just need the cash.

Mikeboi: The actual waist is 15.5", but do remeber that these are RAW denim and they will actually shrink (so I have heard) after a warm soak. I could be wrong; check the Sugarcane thread in superdenim for exact specifications.

Yeah wondering if u have thigh / hem measurements. Guessing this is pretty much a STRAIGHT cut jean, or is there tampering, thnx.

Responses to answers

irbe78: I have a pair of Nudie RRDS and I'd say they fit just a TAD bit baggier, but that of course could be due to me being used to APC new standards. I enjoy the fit, I just need the cash.

Mikeboi: The actual waist is 15.5", but do remeber that these are RAW denim and they will actually shrink (so I have heard) after a warm soak. I could be wrong; check the Sugarcane thread in superdenim for exact specifications.

They will most certaintly shrink and should be soaked first thing by the new lucky owner. I'd say they should be warm soaked/hung dry at least 3 times to get all shrinkage out of the way, then let the breakin process begin...

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...