New Samurai Jeans

Raw Selvedge

I just checked out the Samurai website and they are releasing a new S0510XX. I think they are suppose to fit like S0510XX III so they should be a relaxed fit. I was in HK late November at checked out Take5, I ordered a pair of S0500XX from them but havn't received them yet. I hope the new ones wouldn't have been a better choice for me. I thought it was quite weird that Samurai are posting info on these S0510XX coz at Take5, they said they would be getting a new 19 oz tapered slim fit but didn't say anything about these new S0510XX so I was expecting Samurai to post info about the 19 oz jeans first.

From the measurements, they seem a little slimmer than S510XX III and the S510XX II. Now I'm really curious to how these fit, it's really annoying since I'm still waiting for the S0500XX to come in for me and knowing that these will be releasing soon. The new S0510XX looks to be a nicer blue colour in the pics but it may be just the photos I hope.

keep in mind that sometimes when Samurai says they're releasing a new pair of jeans they're actually just rereleasing a pair of jeans. they do all their denim in short runs, sometimes they remake them sometimes they don't.

I have definitely noticed that almost all Samurai jeans have almost the same dimensions with the only difference being the accents and denim they used. The exceptions being the Geisha is of course slimmer slightly and has a shorter inseam and the 710 is slimmer than the rest of them...