Gotta Love Expedia!

youreit

theyre almost always cheaper than those other booking sites, but boy do they do a good job of updating crucial information on a regular basis!

PS I almost always check the price of flights I've booked well before and well after I book to see when the best prices are, and in this case I booked for $900 around beginning of nov. and the price today is 854, but then of course when you go to book the actual flight you get something like this

exp.jpg

Chicken X Ranch X BLT on a bun sounds incredible, I miss the USA for these crass, yet enjoyable things like this at times...

hahha..man..maybe ill get one of those today =P

i never use expedia. if i have to, i use travelocity. otherwise i try to buy tickets directly from the airlines..

I tend to use local Asian-owned travel agents or places like IACE.... would Expedia be cheaper?

Also, for you guys who do SE Asia, which are the cheap airlines that hop between HK, Singapore, Vietnam, etc? I'm interested in starting in HK, and then going to VN and maybe Thailand pretty soon....

Yeah, I've recommended my parents do the All-Asia pass next year after reading your post on GR awhile back. They're gonna end up in Brisbane for a couple weeks but I wanted to meet them somewhere in Asia for a short bit, maybe Tokyo or HK.

I (unfortunately) live in Seoul, so it's a bit of a waster here. The plane ticket prices are set high and there really aren't any real discounts. It costs double to do the Seoul-Tokyo round trip than it does to start in Tokyo. As long as I can get out of Seoul, then my choices are a bit more open, from what I've heard of SE Asia. I don't know where to get cheap HK to Bangkok or Saigon flights though...