Loid jacket??

goldengloves

Anyone have any info on a Loid jacket. I saw this on Nomad's website in thier lookbook and thought it looked awesome but I was unable to find anything through google.

Also, anyone in Canada willing to purchase some goods? :)

Here's a picture from the lookbook.

i own a zipup by this label, bought at nomad incidentally. it looks a lot like the one in the picture, but with a different pattern. got it sometime during the summer. the line is sold at a few stores around toronto- nomad, uncleotis, and some place on queen street called reset clothing.

i've searched around for the origin of this company as well and even though about asking here, but there's really nothing out there about it. the closest thing i could find was a blurb in NOW magazine (a local toronto indie paper thing) that suggested that the company was a small, one man, toronto based thing.

yeah, it seems quite well made to me. the fabric is nice and it's very well put together. the inside is finished with this strange mesh stuff that feels super nice. it looks a lot like the one that the fellow in the picture is wearing, but in a different pattern.

my only complaint is that the sleeves on mine are a bit baggy, and there's no washing instructions on it anywhere.

uh, come to think of it, here's a picture in case you were curious.

2381716427b1cb1c958hm3.th.jpg