question for anyone here that lives in the philippines...

m1lk

mainly, manila and cebu.

id like some input on a couple of things: any good places to shop in both those cities? also, what are the best salons and facial care clinics there? the salon is pretty obvious, but im interested in getting a diamond peel facial, ive heard some positive results from those places.

im going to boracay in two weeks, because frankly im sick of this cold weather :o

any input would be appreciated, thanks

In Makati there is Greenbelt, which has Gucci, Prada, Louis, Diesel and Topman etc.., pretty much everything is at greenbelt. The food at greenbelt is awesome, they have this place called Red Crab or some shit like that, but they will cook you crab anyway you want and its really cheap. I suggest the deep fried crab, shit is off the hook. Down the road in Ortigas (10-15 minutes away) is Shangri-la plaza, which has this store called Homme et Femme they have Dior Homme, APC, Y-3 and some other good shit. Shangri-la Plaza also has a diesel and a paul smith store. Also in makati is Rockwell, is pretty much an American mall they have Diesel, Zara, Ferragamo, and thats all i remember. As for the salons i dont really know any, besides Salon de Manila, which is where all the celebs go to. I went there to get my hair treated and the dude didnt even speak english. But try it out if you want.