[help] photoshop geeks please serve me

mr fluffernutter

You may have changed something in photoshop's settings menu. It may not be the same with a PC but if I go into preferences from the phtoshop dropdown you can choose whether to have you colour picker in adobe or apple formats. May be worth a bash?

You may have changed something in photoshop's settings menu. It may not be the same with a PC but if I go into preferences from the phtoshop dropdown you can choose whether to have you colour picker in adobe or apple formats. May be worth a bash?

That was it! Thank you. :)

It was weird though... I was clicking really fast and randomly on the colour picker and it just changed. :confused:

It's because you have selected the Saturation colour model rather than Hue.

Look at the box which displays the colour you've selected (i.e. a pale blue) directly down, you've accidently checked the circle next to the 'S' when you want in in the 'H'.

It's because you have selected the Saturation colour model rather than Hue.

Look at the box which displays the colour you've selected (i.e. a pale blue) directly down, you've accidently checked the circle next to the 'S' when you want in in the 'H'.

Do'h! :eek:

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.