Heads Up Supply

Troop23

I was out in Supply Sydney today and the guys pulled me up on some of the shit I've been putting up on Superfuture.

I'm just a skinny jap-wannabe from Canberra but apparantly some of the shit I dropped pissed some people off.

I think what u guys at Supply had a problem with was this post in the W)Taps thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=1356

"I never even met any 'heads' in Australia who even know how to pronounce it properly. hah, Supply in Sydney reckon they gonna get it but there like: "yeah, where getting double-u-taps in". Dicks. get some brand knowledge before you sell it. "

That was in ref to Terry callin the brand double yuu taps instead of Double Taps. I let him know how to say it and I thought it was kinda weak that he didn't already know if you guys had met up with TET and all that. The name is kinda like a play on words in Japanese and part of the concept. I'm just anal about it. Nah I don't think you guys are dicks but u right, I am a dick for posting that shit and I apologise.

Anyway I don't just give u guys bad publicity. You see this?:

http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=1505

Anyway I've got nothing but respect for the shop. Something unique in Australia and always something new to check out everytime I'm up there. Sure I've mentioned on this board and others that u can't beat your prices on Head Porter. Best to Terry and James and everyone out at Supply. Keep up the good work.

-In real life I'm much more distinguished, I'm like a bloke from London, England-