help with Levi's authenticity

darknworn

come to think of it, this guy's items are really good fakes (if they in fact are). his levi's reds and others seem to be selvage and well constructed. why bother making these and selling them for 50+% off ebay if his costs are high? i'm confused! anybody w/ thorough japanese denim want to clarify this?

there's always legitimate sellers on ebay. i remember this ebay shop that usually stocks diesel at a slightly lower price than market, but again i'm not a big fan of diesel. a handful of sellers from europe (uk, germany and this guy from france) do have good range of levi's red and repro. not sure about evisu stockists on ebay though. well, worst come to worst, just stick to ebay golden rule, if it's too good to be true, it probably is

darknworn,

how can you tell that this guy has good fakes? from the picture? It is very possible that for his *pictures* he is using a real one but the actual jeans he sends out are completely bad fakes. If you look at a lot of these people's auctions, they keep repeating the same pics they get from somewhere else.