acne max cash..

simonlondon

Anyone else have these?

I really like them, but just wondering about people's experiences of wearing them in/washing them...

I guess they are black overdyed denim..feel pretty raw as well...are these going to wear and change if I wear them in for a long time before washing them, or are they just going to stay black and I should just dry clean and keep them how they are? Do they lose their colour in a bad way from washing?

Thanks!

Mmh, personally I dont have any experience with those jeans, but i reckon' if you just wear them for long enough they will get a nice light tone in the creases.

Wouldnt soak them myself, neither would i wash them. Wear them for 6 months at least before thinking about washing. As with any other denim.

find out how they're died exactly. if they're sulfur overdied on top of indigo then they'll fade like raw indigo denim. they'll just take longer and stay darker. if they're just straight up black they're only going to fade a little, if at all.

my friend has a pair. It looks great (if you have the right fit on). On washing it, it fades.. be careful sit on light color couch/sofa/bed. If I were you, I will not wash it.

So I guess they are like the Max Blackness. They are unwashed aswell and the black colour goes on everything. Think twice before going white underwear + Acne's.

I thought about buying the Max Cash, too...

But I don't like the fact, that they fade after wearing/washing.

Do you know a jeans with about the same cut/fit which is just plain black

and can be washed without fading? I only want a simple slim black jeans with

a Dior/Acne cut...Advices?

Mmh, I dont know how much Max Cash fades, but the Max Blackness doesnt fade much IMO.