superrant: leggings

sell veg

Fucking celebrity fashion.

The day I see leggings with uggs with a True Religion / Seven jeans skirt + a Juicy jacket on a girl with fake blonde hair and a fake blonde tan is the day I kill myself.

Oh wait, that's like every fucking day in Southern California.

I'm not gonna lie. Some of those girls are ridiculouly hot. The Uggs though, disgusting.

when they wear legging to their ankles its like they are cruising round in a wetsuit. well thats what i think. and don't worry guys in sydney its not uncommon to see guys wearing 3/4 leggings underneath tsubi shorts..no joke :eek:

haha man, that sucks :D

that makes me glad to be in perth. i haven't spotted that shit here. it sounds fucking awful :eek:

what are the tsubi shorts you speak of like? decent? or just really played, and 'done', like the majority of the tsubi stuff. the whole tsubi (newer stuff) and material boy shit is so overstated, too cool for school for my liking. it'll look ridiculous within a season or so, it doesn't have any longevity in my opinion.

Yeah i'm not aware if tsubi is selling them as cutoffs, but i know heaps of people just cut there tsubi's to make shorts, like especially the pink blue and green ones....the shits wack..i keep seeing this creep wearing pink and black like tiger print kinda ones with his tights...

These things have also made their way to Korea and its quite upsetting to see girls in leggings! I have no problems with girls sporting fish-net stockings or some funky stockings of any sort but the leggings ain't doing shit for me...too much cover and not enough flesh!

What a shame...