Washing Acne`s

hinesforward

Hi

I`ved worn my Acne max raws for about 6 months "not constantly", but I think it might be time for a wash. I don`t know whether to wash or soak them, so if you have any experiences with raw acnes please help.

Thanks!

IMO nuttin will happen if you tumblewash your Acne's. I got a pair Max Blackness and nothin happened to them when i washed them first time. Not they've been washed for approx. 50 times and still looking killer.

Don't you mean the dirt will wear IN ?

Unless they're completley raw them maybe yeah they have a shield against dirt ..

not sweat though nuh uh ...

Think he means that the dirt will sometime become invisible or somethin'.

But as a mather of fact I don't think even the most un-raw jeans have a shield against dirt ? :rolleyes:

IMO nuttin will happen if you tumblewash your Acne's. I got a pair Max Blackness and nothin happened to them when i washed them first time. Not they've been washed for approx. 50 times and still looking killer.

tak for rådet... Then I might just do it.. I also heard Acne`s are bad as "projekt jeans"..but what about the size, how much do you think they shrink?

They don't shrink that much, but it depends on the denim type.

Raw denim shrinks more. But most Acne jeans isnt raw denim.

Mine shrank about 1 cm in the waist. But the wash actually made the fit more snuggy and tight.