APC Wallet

jwied82

Anyone own or at least seen in person the APC tan leather wallet with the detachable coin purse and chain from this season? Hows the leather/overall quality/size, etc.?

Ive wanted it since ive seen it in the catalog, but im reluctant becuse all ive seen is the couple of pics from APC.

Actually, i just picked this up from Blackbird in Seattle. I got the black one. This is my first chain wallet so i have mixed feelings about it. The leather itself seems to be very nice. My only gripe is the wallet itself is rather large and fills my entire back pocket. Other than that, it seems to be of very good quality and not bad for $120.

I just picked this wallet up yesterday at Nom De Guerre.. Very nice wallet, my first with a chain, and I actually like the size of it, it looks different than most of the other wallets I've seen. Even though it's larger than my previous wallet, I have no problem fitting it into the front pocket of all of my jeans. I like the fact it has a change purse as well, it's been difficult finding a good looking wallet with a change purse, and I hate carrying around loose change in my pocket, which is what most of my other friends do..

The only downside to the wallet is that the chain is not detachable from the change purse, so if you don't want to use the chain, you have to remove the change purse as well (which is attached to the wallet with small buttons).

I paid $139 for it..